Complete guide to jump starting your wedding plans!
Congrats on scoring the man of your dreams! Some of you got recently engaged, others maybe have been engaged for a year or two…either way, what are you waiting for?! Let”s start planning your dream wedding. Even if it’s a year or two away, that’s perfect! This list will help guide you on your main objective by making sure you’re planning everything on time. So grab your favorite journal or planner and lets begin!
12 Months Before :
- Envision your wedding day
- Write your guest list
- Discuss with your Fiancé who will be paying for certain things
- Set your budget!
- Hire your wedding planner
- Reserve a reception venue & lock in a date
10 Months Before :
- Choose your officiant
- Go dress shopping!
- Look for potential vendors & set up in-person meetings
- Select your bridal-party
8 Months Before :
- • Hire your caterer, florist, Dj & photographer.
- • Book hotel rooms for out of town guests
- Register 🙂
6 months Before :
- Shop for wedding bands
- Order your invitations
- Send save-the-dates
- Secure transportation (party bus,limos)
- Order bridesmaids dresses
- Book the honeymoon!
4 Months Before :
- Order your Cake
- Plan the rehearsal dinner
- Pull out your fancy Thank You notes (post shower)
- Choose the groom’s & groomsmen’s attire
2 Months Before :
- Set up your hair & make up trial
- Write the vows
- Mail the invitations
- Accessorize your look!
Most of all, enjoy every step of the process. This is the day you have been waiting for and you get to make everything exactly how you envisioned it to be! ~ Team Beauti